Importing Filters

Go down

Importing Filters

Post by Country_Bubba on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi,
Today, I attempted to import my 300+ filters from Eudora and things didn't go as planned. Probably some error on my part.
So I have a couple of questions.

First of when the filters were imported, all of the actions that I was calling for a "move" to a different mailbox all defaulted to the "In" box. Was the import wizard not also supposed to import the correct action?? Will I now have to go through each one to correct the move action to the proper mailbox?

Secondly, there have been times in Eudora where I would want to modify a particular filter and it was easy to do a search for it. However I have not stumbled on a way to search for a particular filter in Pandora.  Is there one and I have just missed it??

Thanks in advance.

Art

Country_Bubba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Importing Filters

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:45 am

Hi Country_Bubba:

Country_Bubba wrote:Hi,
Today, I attempted to import my 300+ filters from Eudora and things didn't go as planned. Probably some error on my part.
So I have a couple of questions.

First of when the filters were imported, all of the actions that I was calling for a "move" to a different mailbox all defaulted to the "In" box. Was the import wizard not also supposed to import the correct action?? Will I now have to go through each one to correct the move action to the proper mailbox?

If particular mailbox exist, there is a relative-path recognition, so existing mailbox is assigned.
If the mailbox was not created (prior to importing filters), filter-import will not create the mailbox, it defaults to In-box.
So recommendation is - import mailboxes prior to importing filters.

Country_Bubba wrote:
Secondly, there have been times in Eudora where I would want to modify a particular filter and it was easy to do a search for it. However I have not stumbled on a way to search for a particular filter in Pandora.  Is there one and I have just missed it??

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately there is no Find Filter function yet. Rest assured there will be one.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Back to top Go down