Pandora Mail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forwarding a email

2 posters

Go down

Forwarding a email Empty Forwarding a email

Post by ramjet Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Unlike Eudora one cannot "EDIT" a message after hitting the "forward"..It would be a good addition to Pandora to be able to edit a email before it is forwarded.
Also  how about using the Nickname in the "to & From" instead of expanding all names in that nickname.(Eudora uses the nickname instead of expanding..this keeps the "clutter" at a minimum).

ramjet

Back to top Go down

Forwarding a email Empty Re: Forwarding a email

Post by Admin Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:13 am

ramjet wrote:Unlike Eudora one cannot "EDIT" a message after hitting the "forward"..It would be a good addition to Pandora to be able to edit a email before it is forwarded.

You can edit before, or after, the forwarding: Ctrl+Shift+~.

ramjet wrote:Also how about using the Nickname in the "to & From" instead of expanding all names in that nickname.(Eudora uses the nickname instead of expanding..this keeps the "clutter" at a minimum).

Settings/Composing Mail -> Uncheck "Auto-expand nicknames".
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Back to top Go down

Forwarding a email Empty Editing Messagess

Post by ramjet Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:32 pm

A.
I have unchecked "Auto Expand nicknames" but the nicknames still expand...
Could you explain the editing feature for forwarding messages..On other email clients when I forward a message,sometimes there is a lot of "white space" before the message starts.I just hi lite this space and hit delete and bingo, it is gone..I have not found a similar way to do this with Pandora.
Thanks

ramjet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:17 pm

ramjet wrote:A.
I have unchecked "Auto Expand nicknames" but the nicknames still expand...

Indeed when you addressed the draft from the Address Book, auto-expand was ignored.

It's fixed, Address Book expansion is now identical to InelliSense expansion.

ramjet wrote:Could you explain the editing feature for forwarding messages..On other email clients when I forward a message,sometimes there is a lot of "white space" before the message starts.I just hi lite this space and hit delete and bingo, it is gone..I have not found a similar way to do this with Pandora.
Thanks

The whitespace? Would you attach the screen shot, elaborate that a bit please.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ramjet Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:30 am

It's any space before the message starts "blank".I have found that Pandora will allow deletion one line at a time. It would be nice to select(Hi Lite) this space and delete all at once..(Eudora allows this).

ramjet

Back to top Go down

Forwarding a email Empty Forwarding email

Post by ramjet Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:38 am

Hi B.
Is there a method yet to hi lite and delete this white (blank) space that occurs in many messages..Pandora will only delete one line at a time.
With Eudora for example, one can mark the first line,drag their mouse to last blank line (it will hi lite) and then delete this hi lited area.
Kinda slo doing one line at a time..

ramjet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:29 am

you in fact can but "blank" selection (multiple empty lines) is not visible (you can't tell if they are selected or not). you are referring to a "black square" that forms when you select empty line(s) in Eudora.
very good observation ramjet. it's on the list now, will appear soon after dialog-less spell-check, which in turn will appear soon after "Highlight All" option for text search.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down