Pandora Mail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing main data folder

2 posters

Go down

Changing main data folder Empty Changing main data folder

Post by curmudgeon Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:14 pm

I have been using Pandora and letting the mail go to the default folder (----appdata\Roaming\Pandora\Mail) but I would like to change the location. I know how to change it to a new location but my question is will all the mail already there be moved to the new location or will only the new mail be located in the new location?
curmudgeon
curmudgeon

Back to top Go down

Changing main data folder Empty Re: Changing main data folder

Post by Admin Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:25 am

curmudgeon wrote:I have been using Pandora and letting the mail go to the default folder (----appdata\Roaming\Pandora\Mail) but I would like to change the location. I know how to change it to a new location but my question is will all the mail already there be moved to the new location or will only the new mail be located in the new location?

No old mail is automatically moved to a new location, when you hit Change.
(You can do it manually by copying the entire content of main data folder to a new location, than changing the location in Pandora.)

If new location already contains mailboxes and other data, these are your mailboxes/data (it won't be overwritten).
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/pandora.htm

Back to top Go down